A 10-week Intensive for Realizing, Stabilizing, and Deepening
Starts Monday, Oct 19 | Mondays & Thursdays, 4-5:15pm ET | 10-student limit | Registration is open
This class will focus on helping you achieve your personal awakening goals, using a combination of the Realization Process Sounds True Audio Program, live online meditation sessions, Q&A, 2 x 30-minute coaching sessions per student, and a customized journal to track your progress. The goal of this class is to offer a comprehensive set of tools, as well as pointers to help with obstacles, for embodied, psychologically-informed spiritual awakening (i.e. stabilization in fundamental consciousness). Our agenda is as follows:
- Week 1: Foundations: Attunement to Fundamental Consciousness
- Emptiness and presence
- Awareness, Emotion, Sensation
- Essential qualities of being
- Week 2: Foundations: Releasing Constrictions from the Causal Mind
- The structure of holding patterns, Part 1: How unconscious schemas and imprints are held in the body
- The Realization Process release technique
- The felt sense of unconscious protective volition
- Week 3: Foundations: Radical Inquiry and Self-knowledge
- The Structure of holding patterns, Part 2: How unconscious schemas and imprints are organized in the mind
- The uncovering unconscious intentions, purposes, and mental directives
- How can it be that fundamental consciousness is what we want, but not what we will?
- Week 4: The Dynamics of Inner Transformation
- The juxtaposition experience as central to transformation
- What does it mean when we encounter resistance?
- How to work compassionately with discomfort and resistance to transformation.
Week 5: Core Breath and Subtle Circuitry
- The subtle aspect of the breath
- Subtle breath and infusion of presence from fundamental consciousness
- Releasing constrictions from the breath
- Week 6: Methods for Deeper Absorption into Fundamental Consciousness
- Pleasure and bliss as gateways
- The light of consciousness
- The palpable sound of silence
- Week 7: Relational Attunement
- Disentangled empathic connection in relationships
- Core to core attunement
- Staying present when triggered
- Week 8: Stillness in Movement
- Standing and moving techniques
- Spontaneous movement
- Alignment and balance
- Week 9: Chakras and Energy Clearing Techniques
- Allowing fundamental consciousness to “digest” stuck energies
- Opening our chakras and energy channels to pulsation, flow, and vibration
- Fundamental consciousness and space clearing techniques
- Week 10: Deep Release, Stabilization, and Deepening
- Fundamental consciousness as a perspective
- Allowing the space of fundamental consciousness to do the seeing, hearing, and sensing
- Luminous emptiness and self-transformation
In this class, you will practice and learn how to facilitate for yourself:
- Use psychologically informed techniques to stabilize and deepen in fundamental consciousness.
- Release a thread of suffering in your mind-body system, using gentle, an experiential approach
- Employ experiential attunement and release techniques
- Learning inquiry techniques that help us find the positive value(s) of an item of personal suffering. This can be helpful for both self-compassion and releasing constrictions.
- Becoming more conscious of our emotional triggers and how to work with them compassionately
- Using fundamental consciousness as a healing factor and resource for stressors and trigger points
- You have purchased the Realization Process Sounds True audio program.
- You are looking to learn and practice exercises that contribute to your emotional and spiritual well-being, and understand that these exercises are not designed to treat or heal medical conditions that are known to derive from organic causes, for example: bipolar depression, depression or anxiety due to thyroid issues, or psychological maladies due to traumatic brain injury.
- You have done at least some exploratory work of your own emotions and well-being in the past – whether experiential therapy, dynamic therapy, cognitive therapy, transformational or holistic forms of coaching, or other mind-body healing methods such as Realization Process, Sedona Method/Release Technique, Bioenergetics/Core energetics, EFT, Somatic Experiencing, etc.
- You agree to help co-facilitate this work with other participants by fostering an environment of acceptance and support, and agree to keep all discussions in class expressly confidential.