Terms & Conditions
1. Purpose of this website and associated content
The purpose of any and all classes, private appointments, multimedia downloads, and any other materials or content available through realizationconsulting.com (and its staff, including Michael Lydon and/or other staff members or guest presenters), is primarily to help you discover and/or deepen the experience of the part of your self that is already well and at ease. In Realization Process, this dimension of ourselves is called fundamental consciousness – the underlying unified field of pervasive stillness and alive presence, which has synonyms in contemplative and mystical traditions such as:
- Self or Atman (Hinduism and Vedantic teachings)
- Divine ground (Western religious traditions)
- Ground of being (Eastern religious traditions)
- Rigpa or Buddha nature (Buddhism) and/or
- Nonduality, as it is called in the modern spiritual milieu.
2. General Disclaimer
All content (including sessions and classes) available via this website is meant for the purposes of education, self-help, spiritual growth, and self-exploration within the context of complimentary healing arts practices – i.e. Realization Process and similar methods. As such, realizationconsulting.com’s products, services, and content are not meant to diagnose or treat any illness, including (though not limited to) physical health conditions and/or psychiatric disorders.
In the event that you are experiencing intense and/or persistent mental health concerns at any time (which you are responsible to determine), it is strongly advised that you consult a therapist, physician, or other healing arts practitioner that is specialized within the area of your presenting concern for treatment.
If you are ever in crisis and need immediate mental health support, please feel free to consult the Crisis Resources page for links to outside resources that may be of assistance. If you or anyone you know is ever in immediate risk of harm to self or other, please call 911. Please note that we (Michael Lydon and realizationconsulting.com) are neither responsible nor liable for any content or support provided through any website or service external to realizationconsulting.com. This includes, though is not limited to: any outside support you may receive through external links or referrals found on our Crisis Resources page, or via any other content at realizationconsulting.com that contain links or references to any external content.
3. Cancellation and Refund Policy for Sessions and Classes
For sessions. If you cancel a private session with less than 48 hours notice, the fee remains due, with the exception of illness or emergencies. If you need to cancel a session for a reason other than illness or emergency, though are able to reschedule later in the same week, this rule will not apply.
For classes. If you are not able to attend a class that you have paid for, and it is not due to emergency or illness, the fee for the class will not be refunded, though it may be credited to other classes on a limited basis. Please email us if this is your situation, at email@example.com.
4. Indemnification Clause. In using any products, services, or associated content from realizationconsulting.com, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold realizationconsulting.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of the Site, and from failure to achieve any of your specific meditation and/or self-help goals.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflicts of law principles. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
5. Complete Agreement, Except as Expressly Provided in a Particular “Legal Notice” on the Realizationconsulting.com Website. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and realizationconsulting.com with respect to the use of the realizationconsulting.com site and any of its contents or classes. Your use of the realizationconsulting.com site is also subject to the disclaimers and policies posted herewith. Realizationconsulting.com reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of realizationconsulting.com will mean that you accept those changes.